Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

You're Inspiring

Long time no see.  I've been away for awhile with computer issues and it is still not 100% to where I was a couple months ago, but in time I will have it the way I like it.

I made a couple of these cards to send to my aunts and uncle for Easter and was sad to see that this set is retiring soon, but I will keep it in my collection as you can use it for so many different cards and besides that who doesn't love tulips!


I used my Blends to color in the main image and also to color the ribbon for a perfect match!

Here is what I used:

Stamp set: You're Inspiring
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Thick Whisper White
Ribbon: 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Framelits: Lots of Labels

It feels good to be sharing again!  Mary

No comments: