Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Blooming Basket

Good Friday to all, I hope your week has been going well!

I made this card to send to a customer who recently placed a order with me.  When I send cards to my customers, I always leave them blank so that they can re-use them, if they want.  I place a hand-written note inside with a few mailable goodies from me!

This is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set and a embossing folder that was offered as a bundle.  The embossing folder is called Basketweave and will be offered in the new annual Stampin' Up! catalog in June 2018.


For this card I used Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. I used my Sahara Sand ink pad and lightly tapped the embossing folder to add some color to the background.  I used my Stampin' Blends, because you all know how much I like to color and I love how it turned out!!  I also use some Linen Thread and made a double bow the the basket handle.  This I a stamp set that I will keep and use long after the Occasion catalog has retired!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will try to come back next week to share again.  Mary

No comments: