Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Night In Bethlehem

Hello to all of you, are you all ready for Christmas by now?  I think I'm all set for the big week-end.

My husband likes to send a special card to his friend that he use to work with, so I made this one for him to send.  I did use a bigger card base, as husband likes his cards BIG!  So I wanted to try this new Christmas set, as I've seen so many pretty cards made with it, so here is what I came up with.


Since the card base is much bigger than what I'm use to, I feel like it is not one of my best, so I'm hoping his friend will like it, I think his wife will for sure!

Here is what I used:

Stamp set: Night In Bethlemem
Card stock: Night of Navy and Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Pool Party and Marina Mist
Large Letters Framelits

Thank you for stopping in, I appreciate it!  Mary

No comments: