Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Bella and Friends Christmas

Well, I'm back posting again, been busy with getting ready for the big Turkey day on Thursday.  We are going to have Lasagne, Garlic bread, salad and a dessert, nice simple and YUMMY!!  Requested by family, score!

I saw this cute card that Lorri Heiling made and I knew that I wanted to make this as my Christmas card to send to our Vets.  I think they will like it, I stamped the Pretty Kitty on the inside with a Christmas sentiment.



Here is what I used:

Stamp set: Bella and Friends, Hand Your Stockings
Thinlit: Pretty Pines, for the bow on the gift
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP- retired
Ink: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Crumb Cake and Black Memento
Stitched Oval Framelits
Red Baker's Twine-retired
Red and Gold Glimmer paper

This is posting late as I recently updated my computer and was having a hard time finding my pictures!  Hopefully I can remember in the future where to find them!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!!  Mary





No comments: