Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Creep It Real

Hi to all of you!  Well I have one more Halloween share with you.  This cute idea was shown on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Facebook site by Maryann Hayslip, so many talented demonstrators share ideas there, luck for the rest of us!!

One shared this cute idea and I liked it so well, that I had to get this set on my order, knowing in the future this will make a cute treat for my grandson to share when he get in school.

After I stamped the image, I fussy cut the image out and then with a Exacto knife made slits to slide the toothbrushes in behind the image.


Here is what was used:

Stamp set: Creep It Real
Card stock: Thick Whisper White
Inks: Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise and Marina Mist
Cello bags: 1" x 8"-SU-Retire
Toothbrushes: from Wal-Mart, you get 6 for $1.00

Thank you for dropping in, see you soon.  Mary

No comments: