Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Cookie-Cutter Halloween

Well I'm still on a Halloween card making roll.  Yes, I know that this stamp set is retired, but this year  I decided that I was not going to buy any new Halloween stamp sets until I use some that I've had for years and haven't used that much, gotta watch the old budget ;).

My daughter texted me the other day that Wesley was going to be a Scarecrow for Halloween this year, so I pulled this stamp set out to make his Halloween card with!  This scarecrow is almost as cute as he will be!


Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Cookie-Cutter Halloween, Spooky Fun (both are retired), Woodgrain background and Painter's Palette (both are current)
Card stock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Black Staz-On
Ink: Crumb Cake
Varies Stampin' Write markers
Blender Pen
DSP-Motley Monsters and Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper -- both retired

I think my daughter will be surprised when Wesley opens his card this year!  See you soon.  Mary

No comments: