Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Tranquil Tulips Thank You

Well I'm here, just alittle bit late in posting, was busy yesterday doing other things around the house.  Saturday night, I went to my 45th High School Reunion, GASP!!  I can't be that old, can I??!!

On to the card.  I found this card at Tracy Gray's blog and she found it at Erica Cerwin's blog, either way, it is a beautiful card and I wanted to make one.  I did change it up a bit, but I was inspire by both of them!  I made two cards, which I do anytime I make a card, so one is a Thank You and one is for my friend, so a Friend card.  I did fussy cut the tulips out for this card, but you could easily arrange your flowers so you don't have to do that.


Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Tranquil Tulips and Beautiful Bouquet
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive 
DSP: Color Theory
Scallop Oval
Stitched Ovals
Sweet Sugarplum ribbon-retired

Off to do some more cards, need to make a few more for the upcoming auction!  Mary


No comments: