Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

From Land to Sea

The card I'm sharing is going to my uncle who lives in Iowa.  Over the Labor Day weekend he will be going on the Freedom Flight and people who know him were asked to send him a letter or a card to let them know how special he is to us.  I mailed this card to his daughter, who will be picking him up at the airport, and they will give him all the cards and letters that were sent to him!  He is going to be so surprised!  Click on the picture to enlarge it.


I got this stamp set right before the retirement list came out, but was still happy to have it, because it makes a great man card!  I did see a card like this on Pinterest, I CASE'd Tracie St-Louis for this card..  I did change it very slightly.  I did fussy cut the Sea Turtles out and popped them up on Dimensionals.  Seeing the picture, it looks like I could have sponged the Soft Sky a bit more.

Stamp set: From Watercolor Wash, Land to Sea and By The Tide-both are retired
Card stock: Shimmery White, Marina Mist and Early Espresso
Inks: Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Staz-On Black
Aqua painter
Sponges

Thanks for dropping in, I so appreciate you visiting my blog!  Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks he will love it. It great for me to see it. LAURA said she got it today