Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Christmas In July, Winter Wishes

Hi everyone, I'm so glad you decided to come to my craft room today to see what I have to share with you!

Earlier I shared with you a card I made using the negative image made with the Santa Sleigh Thinlits.  Well I had four more of those images and I really didn't want to throw away this glimmer paper, so here is another card that I came up with to use two of those with.


I like the warm, rustic feel to this card and it would be a good one for a single guy on your Christmas card list!  Here is what I used,

Stamp sets: Hardwood and Winter Wishes-retired
Inks: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
Card stock: Garden Green, Real Red and Crumb Cake
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper
Warmth & Cheer DSP-retired
Santa Sleigh Thinlits
Cable Knit Embossing Folder

I'll be back on Friday with one more Christmas card, then off to making something new, I hope you have a great day!  Mary


No comments: