Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Christmas In July Tin of Tags

Onward with my Christmas card making.  So far I've got half of my cards done, WOOHOO!!  Even if I don't get them all done before September, at least I have a good start on them and won't feel so rushed now in November or December to get the rest done!  I will continue sprinkling some Christmas cards in, here and there.

I based this card on one I saw by Eileen Mathys, not a full CASE, as I did change a few items from what she shared.


Here is what I did for this card.

Stamps: Music Sheet and Tin of Tags-retired
Card stock: Real Red and Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Memento
Framelits: Stitched Circle, Star and Banner, both of which are retired
Holly Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Red Glimmer paper
Gold Foil paper

Well this is all for this week, I will continue on into August for a day or so, then get back into making other types of cards, the most important one is a birthday card for my grandson, who is turning 2!!

Thanks,  Mary

No comments: