Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas In July, Holly Berry Happiness

Well, I'm on a roll, four down and many more to go!

I bought this stamp set last year along with the coordinating punch, Holly Berry Builder.  It is really a nice set to have.

I saw a card like this one on the demonstrator Facebook page last year, I didn't see a watermark with the name of the creator, but I was inspired by her card.  I did change a few things to make it my own.


The card base is Sahara Sand, with a leftover strip of Cherry Cobble behind the embossed card front to add a bit of color.  The embossing folder is Softly Falling.  I did use the retired Red Metallic Thread behind the sentiment.  The holly berries are punched out of Red Glimmer paper scrap, the Holly leaves were stamp on Always Artichoke card stock with the same color of ink.  The sentiment is embossed in Gold, then punched out with the retired Washi Label punch, which is mounted on a scarp piece of Cherry Cobbler.

Another simple Christmas card, so now onto another one.  Thanks for coming by......Mary

No comments: