Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas In July Baby Bear

Well, my plans got derailed a bit with making Christmas cards in July, but have plans to start up again!  I just got too busy to go into the craft room and stamp, "gasp"!!

So lets get on with this.  I decide to use this cute stamp set called Baby Bear.  Once again I saw this idea on a demonstrator Facebook page, but no name was given with the picture.

I stamp the opposite of what the stamp set tells you, I stamp #3 first, then #2, then #1 last.  I did fussy cut the bear out, but it is not hard at all.


Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Baby Bear and Christmas Pines (for the sentiment)
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Real Red, Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz
Inks: Crumb Cake for #1, Soft Suede for #2, Early Espresso for #3
Punch: Santa Hat-retired
Thinlits: Pretty Pines-green behind the bear
Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder: Cable Knit
Baker's Twine: Real Red-retired

Thank you for coming to see my creation!  Mary




No comments: