Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Best Birds

I've had this stamp set and thinlits for awhile and decided to pull them off the table and make something with them.  Here is what I made!


I was so pleased with how it came out!  I colored the bird image in with my Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter.  I stamped the branch image onto a piece of Watercolor paper and also used the Watercolor pencils on it too.  The coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits was used to cut out the bird image.  Before I mounted my bird to the paper, I used a stamp in Sahara Sand to stamp the cross-hatching, then added some Gold Metallic thread to add just a bit more interest.  The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.  Then I mounted it onto a piece of Marina Mist.

Thank you to coming by and I hope you have a great day tomorrow too!  Mary

No comments: