Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Weather Together Doodle Flowers

Oh my, I forgot to set up my blog post for today, so here it is a little bit late.

I was watching a video by Dena Rekow on how to do doodle flowers and she used a cute water can, but I don't have that stamp set, so I thought the flowers coming out of a upside down umbrella would make a cute holder for my flowers!  I do need to practice with this technique some more but really there is no right or wrong way to do them!


Pretty easy and simple to do as there is no right or wrong, just how you like it!!

Stamp set: Weather Together
Card stock: Night of Navy, Rose Red 
Watercolor Paper
Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Rose Red, So Saffron and Peekaboo Peach
Black Archival Ink
Project Life Journaling Pen 01--retired

Be back next week!  Mary

No comments: