Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

One Wild Ride

Well as I mentioned on Monday, I would share my card with you today.  This is the card kit I received from Erica Cerwin, but I changed the image from what she had suggested to use.  I don't know anyone who rides a motorcycle, but I maybe able to find someone to give this too!


This uses the retired Urban Underground DSP, and I did make the focal larger then what she had suggested, but I do like how it turned out too!

Here is the inside of the card.


It was a pretty simple card to make and I like how it turned out too!

Stamp set:  One Wild Ride
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Urban Underground-retired
Ink: Black Memento 
Layering Square Framelits

Now I need to get busy and make my Dad's birthday card!  Thanks for coming by.....Mary

No comments: