Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, did you miss me last week?  My family decided to have a family garage sale and we all worked on getting it set up for last Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.  So I was too busy with that to make any cards and let me tell you, I really missed my creative time in my craft room too!

The card I'm sharing today is one I made for a recent online order, with a thank you note inside and a few goodies too, that I received from one of my customers, who can't use a birthday card!  I wanted to try the new Happy Birthday Thinlit.  It does have a coordinating stamp set, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, but I decided I wanted to use the circles in a stamp set called Happy Celebrations.  Makes for a quick card too!


I used Rose Red and the new Lemon Lime Twist for a fun color combo.  The card stock is also Rose Red.  Rose Red is very close in color to the new Berry Burst.  The colors are so much sharper in real life and I really like how it turned out!

Thank you for stopping by, see you Wednesday!  Mary

No comments: