Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

At Home with You

Well today I head off to my daughters house in Jefferson City, MO to dog sit my grand dog, while hubby holds down the fort with our three dogs!  She was going to kennel him while she goes on a float trip, but that would get expensive for her, so I'll ride the train down and have fun with him.

I was able to pre-order this stamp set and framelits a month before the catalog when live.  It looks like a versatile set.  I found out last week that my cousin has moved his mother in with them, so I wanted to send her a card, I'm sure it will be a big adjustment for all of them, she lived in her home for 51 years!  A fellow demonstrator shared this card on a Demonstrator only Facebook page, thank you Karla D. for sharing your card!!  It is a total CASE too.


This card was very involved, so I would not make this for a swap!  You can click on the picture to enlarge it to see it better.

Stamp set: At Home with You
Framelits: At Home
Brick Wall embossing folder
Card stock: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Inks: Sahara Sand and Memento Black
Markers: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Crushed Curry
Retired Gold ink for the door handle

This set will also be good for those special Christmas cards too!

Thank you for coming by and have a great week-end too!  Mary






No comments: