Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thoughts & Prayers

Hello to all of you.  I think Spring/Summer is finally here to stay, it has been so nice around here, but nice to sit outside and enjoy it all.

My husbands' aunt just found out that she has Colon cancer and luckily it was caught early and is the kind that she will not have to have chemo either, the sad part though is that her husband is in hospice care now because he has Pancreatic cancer.  So they have been hard hit and we are all saying prayers for them.

I wanted to send her a get well card to let her know we are thinking of her and I pulled out this current but older set called Thoughts & Prayers.  I use the sentiment that comes with the set, but I put part of the sentiment on the inside of the card.


I used:
Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Card stock: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Rose Red and Black Memento
Embossing folder: French Script-retired
Ribbon: Old Olive-retired

Very simple and pretty card.  Mary

No comments: