Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Daisy Delight

Well I'm still using the new Daisy punch that will be available in the new Annual Catalog in June.  So many possibilities with this punch and coordinating stamp set.

For these two cards, I used a lot of retired products, except for the Brick Wall embossing folder, which is still available.  I used Thoughtful Banners for the words, which is current too.  I don't know the name of the Designer Series paper, but you could use whatever you have or like for this type of card.  I do know that the ink color is Coastal Cabana.  I use some Hello Honey for my daisy and the ribbon is Delightful Dijon, which seems to go well with this DSP!



I'm trying to use up some DSP that I got a couple, maybe even three years ago in a Paper Share, so I have a lot to use up and hopefully my daughter's work will find a good use for the cards too, win win!!

Have a great day!  Mary

No comments: