Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Colorful Seasons

As you know, as a Demonstrator, I get to order new products a full month before the catalogs go live, woo-hoo!!  This was one of the stamp set and Thinlits that we were able to preorder!

I made this for our vet who just finished her last round of chemotherapy!  I've  been sending her a card each month to let her know we are thinking of her and praying for her.


I used the new In Color, Lemon Lime Twist, it is bright but goes so well with so many other colors too!  This stamp set is called Colorful Seasons, page 147 in the new catalog.  The Thinlits are called Seasonal Layers, on page 146 and 216.  I used our Card stock Vellum to cut out the flowers and turned them over and sponged them with Pink Pirouette ink.  The branches are cut out of Early Espresso card stock.  The drink was stamped in Daffodil Delight and a frame lit is included to cut it out too!  I watercolored the background with Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz.  I used Soft Suede ink for the sentiment.  I've seen a lot of cute cards made with this set, it is really a great bundle to have.

Hope your week if off to a great start!  Mary

No comments: