Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Totally Trees and Day at the Beach

About two weeks ago my daughter and her little family got to go to Florida for five days, her in-laws were very generous and they paid for their air fare to come and stay with them at the condo they rent each February.  Now it would have been great, but both my daughter and grandson were sick, grandson had a double ear infection and daughter had a nasty sinus infection, but the plane tickets had been purchased over a month ago, so off they went.  It was Wesley's first time to be at the beach and the ocean.  They were still able to enjoy themselves too.

I decided that I would make a couple of thank you cards for my daughter to send to her in-laws, thanking them for a wonderful trip.  I couldn't decided which one to give her, so I gave them both to her and she can decide which to send.

The first one is made with the retired Totally Trees, which just retired, which I CASE'd from Sabrina.


I found this card on Pinterest, which was a full size card but I used the Note cards to make this.
Ink: Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

For the second card, I used a current Occasions set called Day at the Beach.


The Thank You is retired.  Markers: Peekaboo Peach, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Bermuda Bay and I used the new Watercolor Pencils to color in the sunglass lens with Basic Gray.  Images where stamped with Black Staz-On.

I hope you all have a relaxing week-end too.  Mary




No comments: