Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Thoughtful Branches

Things have been busy around my house the last week or two, but I found time to make a couple of birthday cards for my two aunts who live out of town.  I wanted to make them special and I looked through my stamp sets and found Thoughtful Branches, which is retired.  This set was only available for one month last summer and I really debated on if I should buy it or not, but I figured I could use it for many years to come, so I got it.  It makes a really pretty hydrangea flower with the Thinlits that were available to go with it.  I also used the Jar of Love stamp set and matching framelits and I really like how they both turned out!  Thank you Krystal De Leeuw for sharing your card, which is what I CASE'd.



Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Sahara Sand , Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive
Stamp sets: Jar of Love, Thoughtful Branches (used matching Thinlits for both sets), Endless Birthday Wishes and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Craft White, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Sweet Sugarplum, Black Memento and Smoky Slate
Brick Wall embossing folder
Dimensionals

I hope they enjoy this summer flower in the middle of winter!  Mary




No comments: