Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Rose Wonder

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a local news anchor.  The news anchor Mother is going through chemo and I asked her if it would be okay to send her a card, she quickly said yes!  So I made this card to send to the news station, so she could pass it onto her Mom.  I hope she enjoys it.


I found this idea at Julie Davison blog.  You use the Rose Garden Thinlits to cut out the largest rose with the leaves, using it as a stencil.  I then used a Aqua Painter and the ink from the lid of my Pink Pirouette to paint in the image, then did the same with Pear Pizzazz for the leaves.  I used the sentiment from Wetlands and added a few Basic Pearls.  The card base is Pink Pirouette, then retired Regal Rose, which is what I used to stamp the sentiment in.  Final layer of card stock is Whisper White. 

All in all, it is a pretty easy card to make!  Mary

No comments: