Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Love Notes and Sealed with Love Valentine

Good Monday afternoon!  Man oh man, I tried to make this post yesterday but for some reason the picture would not load to my computer!  So I updated the operating system on my iMAC, still nothing, after much Googling I found out that the photo editing program I use has "retired".  I think I found a way to still get the pictures on my computer, not I just need to remember how I did it!!

This is the last of my Valentine cards for this year, now on to birthday cards.  Here is one that, well, didn't start out the way I wanted to, but I think it turned out fine.


Here is what I used:

Card stock: Thick Whisper White
Stamp set: Sealed with Love
Ink: Real Red
Framelits: Love Notes and Stitched Circle
Red Glimmer paper

I probably should have held the card closed so that you could view the right edge better, oh well, next time, right?!

I hope you have a lovely Valentine day on Tuesday.  See you soon!  Mary

No comments: