Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Balloon Pop-Up Valentine

Good Monday to you, did your favorite team win the Super Bowl yesterday?  I must confess, I was busy doing other things and didn't watch!

This week will be Valentine week again, I hope.  Hubby and I have to attend a funeral this morning and I have a feeling that we won't get too much done after that.  It is for a man that we knew through a friend and church and we are sad to say good-bye to him, he was a wonderful person!

Now for the card.  This card was one that I saw on a Facebook Group for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators only and I loved how the demonstrator use the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit in the most unusual way.  I asked if I could CASE it and she said yes.  You can see Linda's card and photo tutorial on how to make it HERE.  My one daughter loves purple, and the other one loves pink, so I'm going with the combo of Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry.  It is so much prettier in person than what pictures can show!  Here is the outside front of the card.



Here is the inside of the card.


After I took this picture, I realized that I should have stamped a couple of the small sentiments from the Sealed with Love onto the two purple/pink hearts.  I may still try to add to those, if possible.  To see the pictures close-up, just click on it.

Update:  Here is a close up of the hearts with some stamping on them.


Card stock: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Pink Flamingo and Rich Razzleberry
Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamp set: Sealed with Love
Thinlits: Balloon Pop-Up
Silver Washi tape-retired
Full Heart punch-retired
Happy Heart Embossing folder
Stitched Square Framelits
sponges

I hope your week if off to a wonderful start and hope to be back on Wednesday.  Mary



No comments: