Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Baby Bear Valentine Card

Well I'm on track to get my Valentine cards done this week, then onto some birthday cards for my two aunts and one uncle.

My daughter asked for a Valentine card for a friend of her's that she became pen pals with when she was still in grade school.  Her sweet pen pal is old enough to be her Grandmother!  Their special connection is there fascination with the Titanic!  They lost touch for about 15 years but have recently been writing to each other again!

This is the card that I made for her to send.


Here is what I stamped on the inside of her card.


I hope she likes her card.

Stamp sets: Baby Bear, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Dragonfly Dreams
Card stock: Very Vanilla
DSP: Sending Love
Ink: Real Red
Red Glimmer Paper
Border punch for the small hearts-retired

Thanks....Mary

No comments: