Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ugly Sweater

Well my intent for this card was for it to be a ugly sweater card, but when I was finished making it, it was too cute to be ugly!  This is not my original design, I got a PDF for it somewhere, but don't remember where now.  I used the new Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, wow that is a mouth full to say!!  When you use the new Dynamic Textured folders you only use a top clear plate with it, otherwise it is too thick to go through your Big Shot.  It creates really deep texture and adds a lot of dimension to the card stock.


For this card I used the following:

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Emerald Envy
Ink: Soft Suede
Soft Suede marker
Dazzling Diamond and Red Glimmer paper
Punches: Cookie Cutter Builder and Jolly Hat Builder
Warmth & Cheer DSP
Circle Framelit-for the neckline of the shirt
Crimper-retired

I hope you like my "ugly sweater" and if you have this embossing folder, please share your creation with me, would like to see it!!  Thanks,   Mary


No comments: