Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Jolly Friends

Hello again to my blogging friends!  I'm going to share with you the last of my Christmas cards for the reminder of the week.  Yes, I know it is too late to make them, but there is always next year too!

Now this card is from a PDF that quite a few demonstrators have been sharing the last couple of weeks, so as far as who made it originally is anyones guess.  I believe some of the demonstrators belong to a co-op where they share card tutorials from, lucky us!


Isn't this moose just the cutest!  He also is very cute with the Jolly Hat on his head too.

Here is what was used:
Card stock: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Real Red
Ink: Soft Suede
Crumb Cake marker
Stamp set: Jolly Friends and Snow Place-sentiment
Star Framelits
Gold Metallic Thread
Dimensonials

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by, I appreciate it!  Mary

No comments: