Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Vintage Leaves

Good Monday morning!  I had a wonderful Saturday downtown at the Convention Center (Bartle Hall) here in Kansas City OnStage that was put on by Stampin' Up!.  What a wonderful company that I work for, they treat their demonstrators so well at these events!!  We got a sneak peek of the new Occasions Catalog that will be coming your way in January 2017 and also the new Sale-A-Brations too, lots of good stuff coming soon!!

Today I'm going to share a quick and easy Thanksgiving card with all of you.  This is a card that I case'd from a fellow demo, Diane.  This is a card that I will use to teach a new beginner stamper the basics of stamping.


For this card I used the following:
Stamp set-Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock- Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper-Petals & Paisleys
Ribbon-Delightful Dijon which is now available in the Holiday Catalog 2016
Vintage Leaves Framelits

Thank you for stopping in, glad to see you here!  Mary

1 comment:

Beth Adams said...

Beautiful use of the Designer Series Paper