Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Cookie Cutter Fall Wreath

Good day to all of you!  Have you recovered from eating way to much turkey on Thursday?  All of our left-overs are gone, so now we can try to get back to eating like normal people, I hope! :)

I made this cute little wreath for my Dad's door at the Assisted Living facility where he lives, I like how it came out and was pretty easy to make.

I used some of the retired Burlap ribbon that Stampin' Up! sold a couple catalogs ago, I really like it and it is/was easy to work with.  I stamped the little Scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set and colored the little guy in.  Then I used some retired Framelits to make my smaller leaves with, I cut them out of the brown paper packing that some companies still use.  I then inked them up in different colors to make them look like real leaves.

The wreath form I used was 10 inches and I found it at Jo-Ann's.  Now I need to make one that is a Christmas one for next month.


For the hanger I used the current 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and also the Gold Metallic Thread.

It is not a big wreath, but I didn't want a huge one either.

Thank you for coming by to see me, I appreciate it!  Mary


No comments: