Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Christmas Trees

Good Wednesday morning.  I hope you all got some sleep last night.  I went to bed at my usual time, didn't stay up to see who won the Presidential race.  I hope you all voted yesterday too!  Now maybe life can get back to normal now??

Today I'm sharing with you a card that I found on Pinterest and have wanted to make for a long time. I decided, this was going to be the year, lol!  When making it, I did find out it there was more work to it then what I thought, but, that could be that I made/punched enough items to make six cards with!


I combined retired items with new items, trying to use up some of my Designer Series stash, do any of you have that same problem?  Once I got all of the trees and stars punched out, it was pretty easy to assemble the card.

Stamp sets-Holly Berry Happiness and Pennant Parade (retired)
Card stock-Real Red and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper-Season of Style (retired)
Ink-Real Red and Early Espresso
Embossing Folder-Softly Falling
Baker's Twine-Candy Cane Lane
Red and Silver Glimmer paper
Gold Dazzling Details

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate it!  Mary

No comments: