Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Tags

Today I want to share with you some quick and easy Christmas Tags that I made for my daughter.  She is learning how to can and made some jelly and salsa this past summer for Christmas to share with her friends.  Her Peach Jelly is very good!!

For my tags I use the current Scalloped Tag Topper and one that was retired too.  I used Crumb Cake card stock and cut each piece just 1/16 shy of 2" x 3-1/8".  Now these tags are on the short side because she has small canning jars that they will go on, but you can cut them to whatever length you need.

I use Washi Tape for the bottom decoration and on some used a corner rounder to round the edges.  The little holly and berries is from the Christmas Pines stamp set.  I have used that little stamp quite a bit on the insides of my cards for Christmas this year!  The To/From is from the Here's to Cheers stamp set.  Both stamp sets are in the Holiday Catalog 2016.  To get a closer view, just click on the picture.


Thank you for coming to see me today, come back Friday and I will have some more!  Mary




2 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

I love these Mary! I bet they'll look great attached to those home made goodies. Peach jam? How much? I need one of those 😍

Bugga in OK said...

Mary, those little tags are just adorable. And they look pretty simple to make. Perfect for hand-canned goodies!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Annette (Buggainok)