Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Belated Halloween Card

Well better late than not at all!  Things have been pretty sad at my house the last 10 days.  We had to send our little girl, Abby, our black Cocker Spaniel across the Rainbow Bridge last Wednesday.  Our little girl had a very fast growing cancer and it had spread to her liver before we found it.  We made her last two months as happy and comfortable as we could.  Our little watch dog is gone and it is so quite in the house now.  We miss her so much.

Now for my quick card share today.  A fellow demonstrator shared this card on a Facebook site and knew it would be perfect for my little grandson.  Thank you Bonnie O'Neil for sharing your cute card!!

I used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock.  Also some of the new Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper.  The background is embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder and I used Halloween Night Baker's Twine.  The nose is made with the smallest scallop Framelit.  I'm sorry but I don't remember the size of the circle punches.

Sorry for my being gone for awhile, hope to be back on a regular schedule next week!!  Mary

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Glad to see you are back to posting. The card is great!

Jeanne H said...

Cute card!
So sorry at the loss of your dog. I do understand the pain. I waited 2 years before jumping back in and followed a different path...I now am a foster dog mom. Hugs to you.