Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

I'm friends with a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator who lives about 20 minutes from me.  We are going to go to OnStage Kansas City on November 5th together.  I meet her one year in St. Louis at a Regional event, just walked up to her table and asked if I could sit with her and some of her friends and once we got to talking found out that she lived really close to me!  Love how you can go to any SU event and make new friends!!

Anyway, she posted this card on her personal Facebook page, she used current products for her, but I'm showing you mine with retired products from the All is Calm that was offered two years ago!  Yes, I have products that really needs to be used up!!  Gloria's was done in red and mine is done in blue.


You really could use just about any color of Washi tape you have.  The deer is cut using the new Santa's Sleigh Thinlits using the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper and the sentiment I used is from Holly Berry Happiness stamp set.  I did use Pool Party with my Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp first, then applied the Washi tape over that.  The sequins are Bermuda Bay.  I used the Banner punch to make the banner with.  I will make another one but this time I want to try using Smoky Slate card stock for the reindeer to see how that will look too.  I used Thick Whisper White for the card base and then regular Whisper White for the card front.

I hope I have given you some ideas for your Christmas cards too.  Mary

No comments: