Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Snowman

Hello and good Monday morning to all of you!  I hope you had a wonderful week last week, I was busy pricing items for a upcoming garage sale, hope we can sell off some of our "treasures".

While surfing on Pinterest, I've seen many Snowman made with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, so I had to give it a try.  I did use some of my retired DSP, but you could stamp a background if you wanted too.  Thanks to whomever came up with this cute card.


I used the Snow Friends Framelits and Snow Place stamp set to add the details that make the scribbles look like a snowman!  I also used Thick Whisper White for the card base and ink colors are Real Red and Black Memento.  The carrot nose was just a hand-cut scrap of Pumpkin Pie card stock.

Very easy and simple to do, oh, I also used just tiny dots of Tombow Green Glue.  You can see it in the picture put I did put some Wink of Stella on all the swirls.

Thanks for coming to see me!  Mary


No comments: