Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Baby Bear

I don't know about you all, but I'm so happy that today is Friday!  I'm ready to rest and relax this week-end and get into the craft room to make some more cards.

This is the new stamp set called Baby Bear.  It is a two-step stamp set, but really you have three different images that you have to stamp to get the image.  For my bear I used Sahara Sand and Soft Suede for the bear and for the bow I used Pool Party.  Yup, this card is for a baby boy.


I mounted the bear piece on a piece of Marina Mist and pop it up with dimensional.  The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black ink.  The background images are from Made With Love using Pool Party ink on Pool Party card stock.  Pretty simple card but oh so cute!

Thank you for coming by.  Mary


No comments: