Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Wetlands Revisited

For my share today, I went back to a old favorite that I did awhile back to make this card.  It is called Direct to Paper.  You take your open ink pad and drag it across your card stock to apply the ink.  Now  when you do this, you are going to think, ugh, I just wasted my paper, but carry on with all of your colors.  Once you stamp your image onto your card stock, you will see, "yes, it does look good"!

I used Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky ink pads on Whisper White card stock.  Then I stamped the bird, grass and sentiment images with Black Memento ink.  I then mounted the image onto a piece of Night of Navy card stock.  My sentiment comes from Thoughts & Prayers.


This is a nice, flat card for mailing too.

Thank you for coming by, see you soon.  Mary

No comments: