Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Rose Wonder

Happy Wednesday to all of you, I hope you all have recovered from the festivities of the Fourth!  We laid low at our house, like we usually do and hung out with the dogs.

I've had these cards done for the past week, but things have been pretty busy at my house lately and I just now found time to share the cards this week with you.

For this thank you card, I used the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I used Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White card stock.  I then used Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz ink pads to dab the colors onto my stamp.  This makes a quick card.  If you aren't comfortable using your ink pads, you could use sponge daubers also to get the ink onto the stamp.


Another nice, flat card that will not require any extra postage for mailing.

Thanks for coming by!  Mary

No comments: