Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Inspired By Nature

I went through some of my older retired stamp sets and came across this one.  Even though it has been retired for about five years now, I still like the images in this set, Inspired By Nature.  Shame on me, I bought this from my downline five years ago and just now got around to inking it up!  I used sponge daubers to apply the ink to the stamp and then "huffed" on it to re-moisten the ink for stamping.

I used Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock.  The inks are, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Always Artichoke.  After I had my image stamped, I light sponged some Pear Pizzazz to the bottom of the card.  I then used some retired Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding to the bottom.

The thank you is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped in Black Memento ink.


I can see myself using this stamp set quite a bit in the future.  Thanks for coming by,  Mary

No comments: