Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Swirly Bird

I thought I would get out my new stamp set, Swirly Scribbles and framelits, Swirly Bird and make another birthday card.

I may have made the bottom part of the sea alittle bit too dark, must be getting ready to storm :).  Oh well, it still is a good "guy" card, even for a small guy!


I sponged on Dapper Denim for the bottom part, then some Marina Mist and then finished off with Soft Sky.  I cut the "waves from the Dapper Denim card stock.  The sailboat colors are Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Real Red, which stamped and fussy cut out.  The sun is Crushed Curry and So Saffron.  My sentiment is from Build A Birthday, that was stamped in Memento Black.  The card base is Marina Mist and I used Whisper White for the main panel.

I highly recommend investing in this set/bundle, you will use it a lot!

Have a great week-end!  Mary

No comments: