Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribble

Well as promised here is another card today using the Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles bundle.  I found my inspiration from Stampin' Up!  They have this picture on their website showing it as a box but when I saw it I thought card, so that's what I did, I made a card!


Now here is my card that I made.


I pretty much copied the whole thing except that I changed the sentiment because I didn't really need another thank you card.

My card base is Sweet Sugarplum,  then Whisper White.  I then used the circles to stamp with, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum and Crushed Curry.  I then layered the swirl scribbles on top of each circle and then stamped the leaves and cut them out in Emerald Envy.  I made a oversized banner and used the Thoughtful Banner stamp set and choose the words I wanted to use and stamp with Dapper Denim.  A small scrap of Crumb Cake is behind that, then a small scrap of Flirty Flamingo that was stamped with the splatter stamp was added too, with a small piece of Linen Thread tied in a bow and attached to the front.

I like how my card turned out, so pretty and the colors all go together so well too.  Mary

No comments: