Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Butterfly Basics

My daughter requested birthday cards, thank you cards and sympathy cards.  I'm done with the birthday ones, so now on to the sympathy cards.  Oh these cards are the most difficult ones to make, I so wish we didn't have to make them because it means that a family is missing a love one.

For this one I used the stamp set Butterfly Basics and Timeless Textures and I also used the Butterflies Thinlits.  This set really does make some beautiful cards.  The sentiment is from Rose Wonder.

I used Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake ink.  Card stock is Blushing Bride and Whisper White.  I added some Basic Pearls to the front.  You may not see it in this picture, but I did cut out a Vellum Butterfly and mounted it under the Blushing Bride butterfly one.


 

Thank you for coming today, hope to see you again!  Mary




No comments: