Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Birthday Card Paper Pumpkin

I got my May Paper Pumpkin a couple weeks ago and set it aside.  On Monday a person requested birthday cards be sent to a young man who will be turning 21 this coming week-end.  He was in a bad  accident when he was 12 years old and has TBI that he deals with on a daily basis.  So I saw my kit and knew I could make a easy and quick card to send to him before his birthday.


I used my Stampoholic stamping tool to line up my sentiment and to be able to stamp it again to make the lettering a bit darker.  This card is fast and so simple and easy to make and of course you can change up the cards anyway you like.  I find many wonderful cards on a FaceBook page I belong too, there are some very pretty cards and some pretty creative people who share too!

Thank you for stopping in to see me.  Mary

No comments: