Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Moroccan Nights

One of the nice things about going to OnStage this past April is getting a few of the new stamp sets that are going to be in the new catalog starting on June 1st.  If you need a catalog, I'd be happy to mail you one out, all you need to pay is for shipping.  For my customers who place orders with me through out the year, get one for free!

This particular set is one that Sara demonstrated with Shelli from the stage, then all of the demonstrators were given one to take home, woohoo!

I saw a card similar to this one over on Stamping with Amy K, she used the new In Colors for 2016-2018 and a different sentiment.  I decided to use the retiring In Colors 2014-2016.  It made for a pretty card!


I used Sahara Sand for my card base.  Whisper White was used for the panels.  First I used VersaMark ink to stamp the big medallion stamp with, then White embossing powder.  Heat emboss, then cut your card stock into three equal pieces.  I choose, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss to sponge onto my panels, then I used a tissue to wipe the excess ink from the embossed image. I then adhered these pieces to another panel cut just slightly bigger, as a mat.  I used my circle punches to punch out my circles with.  The sentiment is from Painter's Palette.  I added some Pool Party 3/8" Glitter ribbon to the back of the circle.  Pretty easy, simple card to make.

Mary

No comments: