Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Build A Birthday

Today I'm going to show you the new 2016 In Colors in a different smaller way.

For this card I used Stampin' Up!'s note cards.  I know you've heard me mention them before and I highly recommend that you keep these on hand, they are so handy to have to make a really quick card with.


For this card I used the Tree Builder punch to make my In Color flowers with basic pearls added to the centers.  I made a mat layer with the Emerald Envy and I also used the new embossing folders, Floral Affection.  This card is so pretty in real life!  I used Wink of Stella for the raised dots, which adds just a touch of shimmer to the card.  The sentiment is from Build A Birthday, but any sentiment could easily be used.  I found a card similar to this, except Angela McKay used the Crumb Cake note cards and a different sentiment, she made hers to be used as a wedding thank you note.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the new colors.  Now onto some new stamp sets, two that we got when we attended OnStage!   Mary

No comments: