Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Picture Perfect Hummingbird

Well this week is going by fast!  I think I'm finally caught up on my sleep too.

Well here is one of the current two-step stamps that Stamping' Up! has for sale right now.  Actually, the hummingbird is four-steps but well worth the effort.  Now with this stamp I would highly recommend doing a lot of practice so that you get the hang of it and I also wrote down different color combinations too for future reference.  I found this over on Carmen Morris's blog.  Her's is so pretty, that I just had to give it a try!


Here is what I used,
Stamp Sets: Picture Perfect, Timeless Texture and Butterfly Basics
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Whisper White
Inks: Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss
Blender Pen
Silver Metallic Thread
Dimensional 

You all have a wonderful day!  Mary

No comments: