Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Number of Years

Well since I had this stamp set still out on my work space, I decided to make a card similar to the one I saw over on Beth McAlexander's blog.  I did change out the Designer Series Paper, I used what I had and I think it turned out so pretty!  I made this card to send to Jan S. for her one year anniversary as a Stamping' Up! demonstrator!!


I liked the way it turned out so well, that I made a birthday card right away!


As you can see, I added a piece of Tea Lace Paper Doily, I like how you can change it up and add to it.

Stamp set: Number of Years
Card stock: Blushing Bride and Whisper White
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Inks: Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder and Daffodil Delight
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Dimensional

Thank you Beth for sharing and inspiring my card!  Mary


No comments: