Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Work Of Art Easter Egg

I'm sure that a lot of you have seen this Easter card going around on the web and Pinterest.  I first saw it on Tami White's blog and she found it on Jennifer Downey's blog and I believe she found it somewhere else too!  It is too cute not to share with you in the off chance you have not seen it before.  I left the sentiment off the front and added it to the inside of the card.



Here is what I used:
Stamp sets: Work of Art, Petite Petals, and Pictogram Punches
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz
Oval Framelits, # 5
Bird Builder punch, Petite Petal punch and Itty Bitty Punch pack
Decorative Dots embossing folder
dimensionals 

So if you have time, I recommend you try this one for sure!  Mary

No comments: