Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Tower Card

Good morning to all of you.  I hope you had a safe St. Patrick's day.  We celebrated with Corned Beef and Cabbage, it was delicious too.

There is a new card going around on the internet called a Tower Card.  You score it at 2", 4", 6" and 8".  Then you decorate each of the four panels with card stock and Designer Series Paper.  You use a half sheet of card stock and when it is folded down, will fit in a standard size envelope!  I found a great video over on Linda Bauwin's blog HERE.  It really is a pretty simple card to make.  It will stand up on it's own too.



I'm sending this card as a thank you card to one of my customers who recently placed a order with me.  That way she can use it, if she chooses too.

Stamp set: Petite Pairs and Timeless Textures
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Punches: 2" circle, 2-3/8" scallop circle and Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower
Memento Black Ink
Basic Pearls

Thank you for dropping in, I appreciate it very much!  Mary

No comments: