Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Number of Years

Well Happy belated Easter to all of you.  I hope you had a wonderful day.  Ours was quite, went to church then out for brunch and back home again.  Girls were busy with other plans, so we made our day very simple too.  We had rain, then some snow but it was very little and was gone by afternoon.

I had the pleasure of watching the little grandson three days last week and it help hubby and I to bond even more with him.  He was so good, and he slept really well each night after being here and so did Grandma and Grandpa!!

I'm trying to stay ahead with my birthday cards this year, I even made the grandson's card and his birthday isn't until August!  Hubby will be having back surgery next month, so I will be very busy not only doing what I do around the house but also having to do his chores too, which means mowing the lawn!  Good think I like doing it.


Here is the outside of the card.  I saw this card over on Carolyn Payne's blog and knew I had to make it!  Carolyn used the Zoo Babies stamp set, which is what I use for my daughter's baby shower favors, so this card carries this theme to Wesley's First Birthday!


For the inside I used the Party Pop-Up Thinlits.  I don't know if I did it right, but it sure is cute!  The Designer Series Paper is Cherry On Top.  I added a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock behind so you can read it easier.

Stamp set: Number of Years, Zoo Babies and Party Pants (SAB-2016)
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry and Memento Black
Dies: Large Number Framelits and Party Pop-Up
Punch: Balloon Bouquet

I just love the way this card turned out and I hope my daughter likes it too!  Mary



No comments: